These pages keep you up to date with the latest news from the League. This includes agendas, diary dates and record holders.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Malmesbury & District Skittles League will be held at the Red Bull, Malmesbury on Monday 17th June 2019 commencing at 8.00pm.
It would be appreciated if all teams were represented.
1) Minutes of the AGM 2018
2) Matters Arising
3) Chairman's Report
4) Vice Chairman's Report
5) Fixture Secretary's Report
6) Secretary / Treasurer's Report
7) League Website - Jon Ponting
8) Election of Officer
b) Vice Chairman
d) Fixture Secretary
9) Season 2019/2020 - Fixture Secretary
10) Any Other Business
a) Cancellation of End of Season Competitions (ie. this seasons Nomination Cup)
b) Review of rules
1) The period 7.15pm - 8.00pm will be set aside for the payment of registration fees for the forthcoming season. Teams must register a minimum of nine players.
a) Would all team captains please ensure that you have marked the boxes for entry into the Knockout and Nomination cups.
b) For convenience and quickness could all teams paying by cheque see Phil Exton, and for those paying by cash see Chris Brace.
Please note that the AGM Agenda item: “Notes 2) The End of Season Trophies for 2018/2019 will be presented at 8pm” is to be deleted, as they will be presented at the meeting in August.